Tuesday 3 January 2012

Pulling Apart BA7

My BA7 unit was based around designing a game document that lots of different choices and oppunities for my concept. The overall idea was to then pull the better pieces of design out of BA7 and recreate a smaller and finshed game document that would be followed by an animation showing the gameplay.

I will be creating a development document to show my progression of thoughts and show why i am choosing certain aspects of my design over other designs. This will show the creative outlet and help also show progression of the same elements through redesign and help with extra research. It will also allow me to note and show areas in which i can create more assets and designs for in the new game document.

My first thoughts of my orginal game document is that my character is my selling point and that its design i feel is the biggest influence that is why i am choosing to start my project by keeping that character as it is along with its possiable animation designs/power designs. This will serve as a base for my new game document and allow me to know what direction i will be going.

There are also serveal areas that have a discussed in my game document like enviroments and objectives that will stay the same but will be added to and redesigned to look more pleasing and more in style with the characters. The overall look and way it they have been structored will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment