Thursday 12 January 2012

Presentation and Bishops Art Contest

Firstly today i develived my presentation to my tutors, this included how i researched and developed my BA7 idea and how i would continue the project through BA8. I believed i did well dispite needing to improve on my confidence and my speech but the overall feedback was good. Areas in which were mention to look at for BA8 was 'designing' and 'making' merchendise' as well as to look into charaty based virtual goods in game.

I also attended a lecture today about a open competition for NUCA students to design work for the bishop of norwich. The competition is themed 'I have a dream' which we ahve to particually design too, although there is a lot of room for different and creative design as dreams are varst. I have to enter before the 9th of febuary so i will research on dreams and try to see if there is an appealing idea i can come up with. The competition ends in may in which i must sibmit the final work but i partiucally want to have a strong concept before entering.

No comments:

Post a Comment