Wednesday 25 January 2012

New enviroments.

I have been designing new enviroment designs which i entend to improve on and use for my game project. These new areas are based on locations as i talked about in my last post. The areas i have done are rural england, alaska, Amazon jungle and a enviroment based on new yorks centeral park. Before i did my designs i looked at basic online images to get a grasp of what these areas look like then combining those ideas to what typically you expect from those locations.

For rural england you expect fields, bushs and things like gloomy weather and haybails in which i tryed to include to make it feel more like the location.

Images i looked at:







By looking at images of the locations it gave me a better idea of what people might expect and how i should design my game level enviroments. These are the 2 early designs i have made:

No comments:

Post a Comment