Tuesday 17 January 2012

Buying materials

Today i have been working on my dissertation but i was also able to have a short look around town to look at what fabric options are available to me to help create merchandise. Again it is early in the project but i want to create a prototype early in design to see if i can improve and create a good looking plush toy of Nimbo. I managed to by a sheet of white fleece in which i feel was the best material to feel and look cloud like, there is an issue in which how will i be able to print or show the face on the surface. I though that i could originally print the characters face onto the fabric before sowing it together to make the character but i feel like i will have to invest in another material that will be a sheet that will hold the printed face. I will be looking at and showing the creation of the first prototype plush toy and the original design.

No comments:

Post a Comment