Thursday 3 May 2012

Teeshirt and Merchandise

Today i have been preparing my merchandise for my final submission due to the upcoming hand in. I had planned out and got the materials for making merchandise however i didn't complete making them due to other projects and my main work being more important, however i don't want to waste the opportunity to make merchandise for my game concept as it will great to show in the project as well as to show and have in the degree show. All i need was to print out some templates so i can cut out the materials for a push toy, i also had a look at designing a couple different teeshirts today in which i could get printed.

Here are the designs:




I came into a issue when i went to get the teeshirt printed as i couldn't get it printed on a blue shirt unless each line of Nimbo was created by vectors as well as all had to be different coloured greys. The greys would have to then vary from darker to lighter and sliver would even have to be added. This may then make Nimbo look wrong or different. A compromise is to have the image printed on a white teeshirt which wouldnt look as nice but i would have a real teeshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment