Thursday 10 May 2012

Business Card

As a quick thought on creating connections as well as getting people to visit my website i thought that having a business card that has a QR code will help people remember who i am and make them more likely to visit my website.

I had a brief look at business cards on the web as well as different and modern business cards. From looking around I don't have the necessary time to create business cards that are modern with folds or cut out edges but looking at some cards shows how a simple image with the basic necessary info is enough to look good. Here is an example of one I found  I would pick it up if I saw it:

http://cardrabbit.com/cool-business-card-thinktank/


I did my own design of a business card, this is the first version and a rough copy:


No comments:

Post a Comment