Thursday 17 May 2012

Business Cards redo



After making a first draft of a Business card on photoshop demonstrating that I am planning to use a QR code (Quick Response) I thought that I'd have another attempt at creating a business card. I was told by Matt from Jagex that a lot of designers or games industry employers like to pin up fun and artistic business cards up if they like the image on the card. Due to that reason I thought I should make a business card in my cartoon style that is different and quirky. I made 2 sides the card, the front has a creature looking down at my game and title and the back has a QR linking to my website as well as the website link. It's a simple design in which gives enough information for employers to potentially want to look at my work more.

I do like the design, however I also feel that I needs more work to make it stand out and get employers to pick it up. I also feel like i can make a better design that fits me as a person, i do still like the original version my business card and i may revert back to a similar style but have a more artistic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment