Thursday 5 April 2012



This picture is another i have designed using illustrator, i designed it based around the other ones i have done in illustrator to keep a theme running. Again i will be using this piece as part of my personal practice as well as more work to be displayed on my showreel. I feel confident using the software now and feel that my process of designing a piece using the software is getting better and faster. I also like this style and theme i'm going for as its showing my strong expression for simple creature designs and quirky personality. I hope it brings across that i'm looking at becoming a indie games designer looking at designing loveable character, stories and new gameplay. I coloured the piece to make it look finished and so it can be featured in my showreel.



No comments:

Post a Comment