Friday 23 March 2012

New Website Design



I looked back at my old website design and thought it didn't show me personally as a character. Professional websites would be a lot less artistic than this design but i want to get across my character as a person and my abilities rather than trying to push other qualities in which can be seen through my CV and or Interviews, I also feel like its more attracting for a viewer to see rather than a website that may look in a similar style to other designers and artists. Having a site that is rememberable is also important as i have personally heard from a number of designers how because of simple elements on there cv, art or websites have stood out they have got jobs because they are the person the employer can remember.

My idea is to create this site either on Iweb or dreamweaver. I haven't used Dreamweaver before so i will have to learn how to use the software if i am going to use it. I also have heard how Icloud, are no longer going to be avaiable from april, this may effect my using Iweb based on Iweb uses Icloud to host Websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment